Skip to main content

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 55

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 55



Comments

  1. OMG!! I wonder what he's going to do??? Just leave Ms.Han and Mr.Jin alone >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrgh that guy😠. As always thank you so much for the update ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking up your time to translate this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your translation !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok this is getting intense n thank u for update u made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your such a savior!Thank you again for translating and lets hope that guy doesn't do anything to Hana and Mr Jin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does it say August 21 2018? thank you for the update anyway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for updating! I bing read all of your translation 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the curse was already removed since they kissed each other back when they were both drunk. Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did kiss, but she was in human form. For the curse to be lifted she has to be in her dog shape.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Thankss so much for the translation ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many tanks for the changer

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the translation and update.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your hard work 😘

    I hope Kang eunhwan be a good guy coz he know that being a dog is terrible,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I was new to this website and do you know when these update? I'm tryna figure it out

      Delete
  15. thanks for translating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for translating, you really make my day !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg, i just want to give u a big hug! Thx so much for translating :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh nooonooo! I can't wait for the next episode i NEED to know what happens! THANK YOU so much bored otaku for doing this for us it is so nice of you thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AAA I wonder what'll happen... T_T
    Thank you so so much for translating this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this Webtoon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for taking your time to translate and share with us!! I’m so hyped for Saturday ahH

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the translations! OMG Hana should have just ran to Mr. Jin and come clean instead of getting blackmailed by this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. gracias por la traduccion!! en español esta muy atrasada, cuando encontré tu página fue felicidad absoluta, thank you!! you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can't This Dude Just Fuck Off? If She Was Smart, She'd Call The Cops On Him, Tell The Cops He's Delusional, And Then Problem Solved 😓😒

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you SO much for translating this chapter, and uploading it! I really adore this comic! >.< And he better stay away from my ship!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I NEED AN UPDATE. THIS WEBTOON IS MY DRUG

    ReplyDelete
  28. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH! BLESS YOUR SOUL, YOU JUST ADDED 20 YEARS TO MY LIFE SPAN

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for the translations! I always come back to this blog, it's such a blessing ❤ And gosh, just leave them be ya bully!

    ReplyDelete
  30. When does this website update? I'm new 😮

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for translating this webtoon!! I finished all the chapters in one fell swoop and was so sad there wasn't more then I found your blog. THANKS SO MUCH!!
    This webtoon is so good

    ReplyDelete
  32. AHH WHEN DOES THIS UPDATE?? I LOVE THIS COMIC SO MUCH AJANJANAAJ

    ReplyDelete
  33. I dont know but I feel that the bully is not the real bad... He just .. maybe had a hard time too when he was child...
    But I really against bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Why did it have to be him aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
    thank you for translating <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment