Skip to main content

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 53

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 53




Comments

  1. Thank you for translating this chapter, you are amazing,really fast 😍😍. As for the chapter, OMG, this bully I wish he pays for what he done to Jin 😡😡😡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the translation....
    Really loved it. . ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOo ShOooooooot😨😨😨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog
    You're an angel to translate this comic ♥️ moreover to be so fast !

    I really hope Karma's gonna bite him back for his bullying ! I can't understand how you could possibly forget all the pain you put someone through ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAS!! PART 53!! Also, I Hope He Decks That Guy In The Face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMg i agree TT_TT!! ughh but thats too much violence isn't it T-T When I think about how it can happen in real life I cant help but think I want to use violence to beat up him and those bullying girls!

      Delete
  6. Yaaa, thank you😍.

    ReplyDelete
  7. every chapter just gets better and better!! thanks for translating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u so much i hope nothing happens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really appreciate the work you put into translating
    This webtoon is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for uploading!!! You're the best

    Oh gosh!!!!! The old bully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much OMG 😍💖

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no!! He was one of the bullies???? And now he's trying to trick miss Han

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for translating 😘

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for translating..
    And now can't wait to know what happen to them next. Love this webtoon so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first time to comment..

    Thank u for translate.. and I am very excited I want to what will happening..😂😂

    And I wish the bad guy takes what he deserve..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just binge read the whole thing and loved every second of it~
    Thank you so much for the translations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it me cuz I could have sworn I smelt the perfume through the phone. 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same lol I always want to smell or taste things in the stories

      Delete
  18. OMG OMG OMG IM PANICING FOR MR.JIN!! 😥😥😱😱

    Thank you for translating all these chapters! 😊❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TT ^ TT *sobs* JUST NOO!!

    thank you for translating <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stay away from Mr.Jin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for translating all the chapt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment