Skip to main content

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 58

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 58





Comments

  1. Thank you very very much! :) you really did my day so much better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the translation! I am so happy I am able to read this far because of you. This webcomic is awesome. I am even more confused about Seowon’s family relations now @-@

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best! Thank you for translating this so quickly, and the people who read this manga from here are very thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are officially my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading this webtoon always lifts my spirits. I just love Ms.Han and Mr.Jin. Thank you for translating this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thaaaaank you very much TT❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nooooooooooo how can it end like that?!?

    TYSM once again amazing translation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank u soo much can.t wait for next ch i .m gonna die do u know when it gonna out

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very much. you are my hero😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so much.

    I wanted to cry for Mr.Jin 😒 Yool is such a nice kid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God, thank you for your translation! I'm a new visitor of your blog and I love your translation. I almost cried reading this chapter, really in love with this webtoon and got encouraged to learn Korean ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You have made my week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for translating! Everyday I come here to see if there is new and I’m so happy when I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nooo cliffhangers are the worst 😭

    Thanks for the translate tho❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for translating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that cliffhanger omg noooooooooo but awh i’m so happy yool spoke up like that and gave his uncle the courage he needed (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for translating

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waaah. I almost cried!
    I really love this webtoon. 😭
    Thank you so much for your hardwork! God bless your heart. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank youuuuu I've been waiting for days Naver has 61 chapters and my heart is bursting 😭 I read this on webtoon also. Please continue translating even if I become the only reader. Don't abandon it midway like sagakure did vampire knight and vanish without a trace lol okay ???

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so !!!!πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg, tysm for translating this chapter...

    im confused about his family matter, and that cliffhanger aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woman with brown hair that was telling about mr Jin is the sick grandad’s sister, the one with long hair next to he hat was asking about it was her daughter, the grandad had two daughters one gave birth to mr Jin but it wasn’t intentional so she didn’t know who the dad was then she died in an accident so her younger sister (the grapa’s other daygher) took him in, then she gave birth to yool (this took me like ten minutes to figure out lol)

      Delete
    2. Rightt. I was afraid if people couldn't understand about Mr. Jin's family. It took me a really long time to translate this part πŸ˜…

      Delete
  22. Thanks so much ur amazing, also it took me like 10 minutes to actually understand mr Jin’s whole family tree lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww Yool is so mature... call her ans tell her you love her so much.. I really love this manhwa... thanks for always updating... can't wait for the next chapter πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you again for translating I can't wait to see what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you very very much for translating!!! I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for translating. I already looked at the original Korean version of this chapter and been wishing to understand it since. Agh! I have to wait next week to see if Miss Han will tell him about her curse. At least the English version updates tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. you're so fast translating it! thank you sooo much

    ReplyDelete
  28. thankyou for translating , all of us appreciate your translation thankyou vm

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much. I hope the new chapter will be soon. Thank you for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  30. this story is going to break my heart....i hope not lolol

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you Yool... :') ... Thank you Author... Thank for you who translated this story... 😭

    ReplyDelete

  33. In short, Yool and Mr. Jin are cousins! Omg.
    Aaaanyway, thank you sooo much bored otaku for translating! Wuvyou! ❤

    ReplyDelete

  34. In short, Yool and Mr. Jin are cousins! Omg.
    Aaaanyway, thank you sooo much bored otaku for translating! Wuvyou! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  35. Don't tell me she turned into dog already so this meeting is cancelled too!!
    +thanks for translating making our every week lovely again

    ReplyDelete
  36. oof that part explaining mr jins family backstory had me confused for a bit LOL

    ty for translating and updating ily

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aaaaa,,, i hate cliffhangers so much,,, can't wait for the next chapter
    That's family backstory part must have been so hard to translate O_O
    Thanks so much for translating as always!

    ReplyDelete
  38. You really are the best. Thank you for translating all these chapters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Now that I think about it the last scene it could have been the bully guy that texted him but since Mr.Jin doesn't have his number he didn't know who it was and he might tell Mr.Jin that Ms.Han can turn into a dog but idk I'm just guessing

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ψ΄ΩƒΨ±Ψ§ Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchπŸŒΉπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ilove you jin🌚❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  42. When are you gonna translate for episode 59? Just asking

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you so much for translating ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  44. So Yool and Seowon are cousins?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment