Skip to main content

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 57

Lovely Again Today! Chapter 57


Comments

  1. Whoa, youre surprisingly translated this sooner than I have expected.
    I just read it in Naver out of frustation, with appropriate understanding haha

    As a fellow reader, i'm so grateful for your hardwork. TYSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg can they just skip the dinner and get straight to the point so that damn reporter can disappear!!!

    thank you again for your hard work! liking forward to next time (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaah~ this webtoon is amazing

    Thanks for your hard work^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You are so fast with the translations! OMG this is giving me so much anxiety. Even if the reporter guy gets to him first, I hope he puts 2 and 2 together and knows that she did intend to tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Ahhhh, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAH I'm so happy that i found this blog. Thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for translating this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much 😍🌸

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW , this chapter was very amazing
    THANKS FOR TRANSLATING

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for translating this. Much appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank youu for translating, you really made many of us smile. Amd we are trying hard to make you smile with our comments. We really appreciate your work. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really grateful to you for translate this manga

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your hard work! I love this webtoon but I don't know how to read korean

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really appreciate ur translation thank u so much to u and to author who did an amazing job of making this webtoon great and long enough to make reader satisfied every week + without any clifhsngers Great job u both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I AM ALL KINDS OF PISSED RN ;3; This episode is too much god dammit, come on Hana, you better tell him next episode. Thank you so much for translating this AMAZING Webtoon! I'll be looking forward to the next update ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I AM ALL KINDS OF PISSED RN ;3; This episode is too much god dammit, come on Hana, you better tell him next episode. Thank you so much for translating this AMAZING Webtoon! I'll be looking forward to the next update ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. they're so cute!!!And thank you again author for sharing this with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!! 😊😊 You have been so fast and I need more hahaha
    Thanks to this story my sister is learning english and she loves your job too.
    Reading from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the translation. This webtoon is life!! I can't get over how adorable the characters are! I love the artwork too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. im cryinggggggggggg

    thankyou so much for youre super fast updates! this is the only place i can find thats this far and quick! if i wasnt a broke loser id be giving u all my monies for these gifts

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im really glad that I found this blog....
    TKSM....😗😗😗😗

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for the translations!!! You are my angel and my hope 😘😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  23. tysm you are amazing for doing this especially since ik how hard translations are due to im in english to spanish translator

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog is permanently bookmarked. Keep up with the good work :) you made me look forward to Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm really looking forward to the revelation now!!

    P.S. Thank you so much for translating! Be blessed and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Why do i feel like she's going to fail before telling Mr jin the secrets. Geez I hope I'm wrong. Thanks for your fast translation btw TT

    ReplyDelete
  27. No, I'm caught up. I need another chapter. I can't really tell when the comic uploads, but the last update was on 9/1. So it probably updates on Saturdays. I wish I knew Korean so I can read it . Oh well, at least it updates on Wednesdays in English. I can refresh the story while I wait "patiently" for the next fan translation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does my post say that I posted it tomorrow?

      Delete
  28. Ahsnshwmxhwms thank you so much for translating you're the best!!,❤😁

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just want to say, thank you very much, also, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT Chapter, and don't rush yourself translater

    ReplyDelete
  30. THANK YOU THANK YOU
    I LOVE THIS COMIC SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much for translating this! I feel like i've been waiting for years for the next chapters in manga! Glad i found this blog. God bless your heart and your passion! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are very fast ! Thanks for the new chap 😄 . Another site that I know just posted this webtoon in chap.54

    ReplyDelete
  33. waiting the next chapter <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. The Good Thing Is, With Mr Jin Out Of Town, That Reporter Can Take That Story And Shove It Down His Throat >:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. so wait.. aren't yool and Jin technically cousins?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank youuuuuu ❤❤❤!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment