Skip to main content

New Webtoon

Hi there!

It's been so long since I've shown myself. I've read through all your comments and suggestions. Thank you so much for everything! 😊

I noticed a few people requested for 'The Moon that Rises in the Day' webtoon to be translated. Unfortunately, I don't have that much money to purchase all the chapters 😭. And I love that webtoon too!

But the good news is, I have finally decided on a new webtoon to be translated. It's called 'λ‚  κ°€μ Έμš”', which translated as 'Take Me'. You guys can check it out first to get a rough idea on what its about. <click here>

I will post the new chapter in a few days, and it would be helpful to hear your thoughts πŸ˜‰

See you guys soon!

Comments

  1. Looks interesting and cute, plus “The moon that raises in the day” has already been translated, at least in manga rock there’s already 132 chapters...
    Anyway, I look forward whatever you want to translate, I’ve liked your webtoon/manhwa preferences so far πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to ask, but, are you still going to translate lovely again today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear kind-person-who-translates-all-this-comic-despite-having-to-go-through-all-the-hardships-for-us,please my dearest person that I appreciate so much what you have done, can you translate for me, your fan, a comic called wind breaker, pleaseπŸ™? Well that is if you're willing to do it of course. You don't have to if you think it'll waste your lifetime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment