Skip to main content

Return of Bored Otaku

Hello there!

I'm not sure if there is anyone who still check this blog out, but yeah, here I am! 

First thing first, I should apologize for leaving you guys hanging. My life was kind of hectic for the past few months. Took me months but I am finally ready to continue. I am so, so sorry, and thank you so much for those who waited and wished for the best for me. I just finished reading all your comments and I really appreciate that 😊

To tell the truth, I actually felt really bad to continue translating Lovely Again Today (A Good Day to be a Dog) when it had already been officially translated on LINE Webtoon. I found out that this webtoon that I've translated has been taken by other site and published there, and I felt that it was really inappropriate for me to continue, since people might just read from that site, and not from LINE Webtoon. So yeah, it's too late but I'm stopping this (by this, I mean for this webtoon only).

For the past few months, I've been following a few webtoons and this thought always came to my mind, "it would be great if I can share this webtoon with the others too". I would love to do that, but I guess I need some help here. 

I noticed some of you said that Naver Webtoon is not allowing screenshots(?) anymore, and yup that is true. I'm not sure how the other translators manage to get the RAW (from Naver, Daum, Kakao and so on). If there are any of you who is still interested with my translation and know how to get the RAW, maybe you can share it with me, please? 😅

Again, thank you, and thank you so much, all of you, for your kind words. It really, really helps a lot. I'm not sure how to repay you guys, but I'm wishing you guys for the best! Please continue being this kind. You might think its nothing, but who knows if it means so much for someone.

Have a great day everyone!

p/s: such a long post 😅😅

Comments

  1. Good you're back 😃
    It's ok i'll wait for line webtoon
    Take care of yourself😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. O U DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE BC WE ALREADY GOT WOT WE WANTED FROM DA OTHER WEBTOON! I CANT WAIT FOR FUTURE ONES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I am so glad you are OK :"D . Kept checking from time to time for new update
    We can't wait for upcoming project !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still can screenshot from naver if you open it in website (ex: chrome).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you continued Lovely Again Today because i never liked waiting for LINE webtoon cause they take so long to update. But its okay as long as youre alright and feeling better again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was like wait where did she go and know I'm like jeez she did not get kidnapped she did not die she did not get arrested so and so on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soo glad you're back and well!
    It's ok to do what fine for you. And like already saying, you can screenshot the website in google chrome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omeged. You're ok! Haha everybody was getting worried. You do you, man, 'sokay :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG THANK GOD YOUR OKAY SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. it would be great if you still continued to translate Lovely Again Today though! Still though so glad your back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I was so scared something might have happened to you (like you died or something) but Iam glad that wasnt the case XD I actually visited this site every week up until now if there are some new cmments or at least something. But really dont apologize I hope you at least had fun while translatingthese chapters. And dont forget we fans will always be there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEY UR NOT DED OR ANYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can use the snipping tool from desktop to like screenshot the raw from naver (the korean one) ! I hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Glad you're back and well!!

    I have actually no idea how to help you get the RAW, but some sites use "scanlations", are you probably familiar with that?

    And it would be great if you could translate "The Moon that Rises in the Day"! I've been waiting for so long since the site I used to read it on stopped translating :"

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bored otaku! thank you for writing! Many of us were very worried about you!! Reading that you are doing ok makes me really happy!!
    We all understand why you would not translate "Lovely again today" anymore, and we are really REALLY thankful for what you did! You don't have to be sorry, there is no need. We will wait for new projects and will be there for you, even if it's a few words, write us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for translating up til now. The Line Webtoon translation has almost caught up so the wait is not too bad. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can screenshot on a desktop computer, just not on a mobile app. I hope that helps! I'm really looking forward to a new webtoon; there are so many that look really interesting in the Korean versions but aren't available in English. Happy to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm glad that you're fine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so glad you're okay!

    Like others said, the only way is to screenshot on your laptop, but this could take a while to do since you would have to crop each screenshot. To make it faster you could turn your screen orientation to 90 degrees and fullscreen your browser before screenshotting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im still checking your blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you're okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome back, bored otaku we missed you :')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment