Skip to main content

Lovely Again Today on LINE Webtoon

Hello everyone!


For these past few weeks, I started to get more readers waiting for Lovely Again Today! updates. I was really shocked because I would never expect a lot of people to know about this blog. 

Getting comments from you guys thanking my effort and encouraging me to continue translating really made me feel touched. Some of you even offered to help for the translation process to speed up the updates. I appreciate all your encouragement and it really made my day.

I'm sure some of you already know that Lovely Again Today! is already available in LINE Webtoon. It's called 'A Good Day to be a Dog'. Seeing that this Webtoon has been officially translated, I've been thinking.. Guess I should stop right? I'm not sure if it's appropriate for me to continue 😭😭

I feel sad because I finally got the passion to continue translating and yet.. I'm really sorry to all of you, but I hope you guys understand. I really think it's not proper for me to continue. I might look for other Webtoon to translate (the one not available in LINE Webtoon or translation group took too long to update). I'm so sorry.

Should I translate up to Chapter 30 as an apology?

Comments

  1. That is sad 😭😭, but I understand. Thank you for your hard work so far, and looking forward for your other translations.
    P.S won't say no if it is okay with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, this makes me so sad!!!! I would search everywhere to find translations and you’re the only one who’s consistent with updates. Every other site have only translated chapters 1-8. I really hope you still continue but will understand and support any decision you make and thank you for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reallyyy hope you would continue to translate the webtoon as the other websites i believe will take a longer & much time to translate. You've worked hard dear. Thanks a lot😊. Anyway, it's up to you to make a decision, I understand and will support it as well (but ok not gonna lie I'm pretty sad 😒😒).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad~ I'm understand T- T
    Eeeuhhhh.... I have to wait the more chapters in official webtoon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No plz continue 😭😭 webtoon translate will take forever to reach ch 30

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's alright :) we will miss you.

    also, i know other translators have translated webtoons like Cheese in the Trap and it's okay as long as you don't try to sell it off or something like that? it's your choice though and we will support it whatever it may be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Then I should think about it again πŸ˜‚. Thank you so much for informing me this

      Delete
  7. Nooooooooooooooo, just when we were getting to the good parts! I really do hope you continue, pretty pretty please(^δΊΊ^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, I guess I'll be waiting for a loooong time till LINE catches up.(Though I'm subscribed to the webtoon on LINE and still reads it every update)
    Ooohh and I've got a suggestion for a webtoon, SPIRIT FINGERS!! Hehe, other group translated it up to chap 60+ I think(?) but idk if they're continuing it since the original korean one is already at 150(?)
    Again thank you sosososos much!😘

    ReplyDelete
  9. No plsss keep translating this webtoon ...line will take forever to catch up ..n we eagerly wait for your translations bt whatever choice you will make we will understand bt pretty plss continue translating this webtoon... thank you so much for your hard work ✌😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. NOOOO PLSSSSS UPDATE PLSSSSS HUHUHUHU IT'S TOTALLY OKAY. I SUPER SUPER APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'VE DONE FOR US AND I KNOW IT'S SELFISH OF ME TO ASK YOU TO KEEP GOING BUT I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF YOUR TRANSLATIONS THANK YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please continue !!! I really like your translation ❤❤❤❤!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. might i suggest another webtoon for you to translate then? going on the line site, there are many other stories that the US version hasn't translated and it's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for translating and i appreciate what you've done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment